Dear Ferrisente,
This typewriter and I *must* be soulmates. His ink grows faint as does my inspiration.
I kept trying to write tonight but all my thoughts jumbled and I could not get at what I wanted to.
As I struggled on my typewriter’s ink suddenly faded drastically as did my coherent-ness.
I’ve heard multiple ways to work past one’s writer’s block. But it just didn’t seem worth it to force myself.
So I made myself a cup of tea and some toast with jam. I announced to my family that I was, in fact, not there despite what they may think. And then I settled down to watch “Les Parapluies de Cherbourg”. Quel bonheur!
So, tonight was very pleasant even though it was not spent as I thought it would be! My ‘muse’ seems to be feeling much better.
I hope a new ribbon can be found for my typewriter. I would miss him if we couldn’t find one...
If you can still read this, Ferrisente, your eyesight must be very good!
I hope I can write more later when my moody typewriter is fixed.
Ta-ta for now!
Me
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment